Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
Purpose of the treatment
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with the present and to the sending of communications including commercial, news, updates on the initiatives of Italgear Srl and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations; contact management and finalization of any contracts between the User and Italgear Srl
Method of treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
Data is mandatory where specifically requested.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The collected data can be communicated to:
subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, save the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data; object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.